Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A CROW

Bad things continue to happen sometimes...

I got dissed by a crow today ;-( It was a beautiful afternoon. I was studying for my final exams on a porch with a wonderful feeling. Suddenly, I heard, “Caw, Caw, Caw…” from the sky. I saw a huge crow flying toward me... Next moment, he or she dropped a big gift on my notebook! Some worms started moving on the notebook!!! I was sure all of my neighbors heard, “Ohhhhh, my god! What did you eeeeat?” The crow answered, “Caw, Caw, Caw.” I said to a cat, Gracie, "Hunt the crow!"

Hey, Nari, should I still look at the bright side? OK, I will, this was good luck with my finals, right? I will report you what grade I had at the end of this quarter! I need a consolation, Big Hugs!

"I am pretty dumm sure that CROWS know how to shoot people! What do u think?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY XXX! Keep us posted your grades!

Anonymous said...

あんたって… ブログ読んでるよ。それで思い出したんだけどさー。昔、まりひゃんと3人で伊豆の温泉に行った時のこと覚えてる? あのまりひゃん運転の恐怖のドライブしたやつ。

あん時にもりかって、鳩だかなんだかに、フン落とされてたよね。覚えてない?あたしゃ人生でそんな目にあったこと、一回もないぞ。

りかってほんと…。ま、幸ウンのしるしともいうしね。せいぜいがんばってくれたまえ!

Anonymous said...

still, it wasn't dropped on you..your story reminds me of the last dring dring day here. it's a day without cars. i was on my bike running moderately fast. suddenly i had some strange sensation on my hand. it was a bird dropping, and still warm! what was the odd of me being a victim? there were hundreds of other people on the road but still he didn't drop it on my head...