Wednesday, March 09, 2005

BEST Comedic Moment

Today, I had the Best comedic moment of my life!

I went to school, and I stepped in a elevator and it smelled like fart. I was the only one in the elevator at the time, and I prayed that no one would get on the elevator after me - they would think the smell came from yours truly. And sure enough, the elevator stopped on the third floor and one guy got on. I wanted to preeeeeempt his thoughts by saying, "Dude, that smell was already here!", but it was too late: he scrunched up his nose and made a face. I will forever be known to him as the farting elevator girl.

"Dude!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! look at the bright side, at least he wan't somebody you knew....imagine if he was! :-)

Anonymous said...

Poor Rika-pon! Look at the dark side, he would never ask you a date! haha! ;P

Brian Rak said...

LOL...that's hillarious. I'll take the stairs from now on when I'm with you. :-)