Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tulip Festival

It's time to enjoy TULIPS !!!


From the left, Mariko, Mark, Rika, Brian, Chuck & Sam went to the Tulip Festival yesterday. It was a full filled day with a lot of FUN.

Six of us got into a big SUV car, which we used a lot of gas, and we cooperated to the Global Warming. Well, it's better than taking three cars separately, right!?

First, we stopped by free wine tasted place. Of cource, Brian and I bought a bottle of sweet wine.

Chuck was driving the car for us, and Brian was the Car-Navi sitting next to Chuck. Mark, Mariko and I were in the second raw. Sam was sitting in the back. We could hear Sam, Zzzzzzzz in the back. It was fun drive up to the Tulip Fields.

Picture Time! Cheese! "Hey, Smile Chuck!"



Of cource, girls enjoyed beautiful Tulips!!!


Tough Brian insisted Rika Piggyback
- Chuck and Mark followed this piggyback ride for their Sweeties.

"Say Cheese, Hey, Smile Chuck again!"


Bee smiles and enjoys Tulips, too!




After enjoying a millions of tulips, we went to a small town to eat lunch and ice cream. It was a very nice weather, and we walked around the small town.

Finally, we drove back to Sam & Chuck's house to have a game-night. Helen and Chuck's mom, Susan, joined us and we enjoyed Sam-Mom's great cook, a feast. Brian and I always LOVE to visit their house to eat Sam's cooking! After eating dinner, we played GAME until midnight.

Since I can only have a fun day in a week because of my school work, I REALLY enjoyed the day with great friends. I hope that we can plan something together very SOON !!!

Now, it's Sunday afternoon. Brian went to a music store to buy a new tool, $600, for his music. Yes, he is making music all day long. Now, he is insisting me to listen to his music. He has a big SMILE like a kid. Ok, ok, ok, play the music.... Actually, wow, it's pretty good. I am always suprised by his talented skill... good, nice jazzy sounds, I like it. Maybe we spent $600 for GOOD.

No comments: