Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tiger Mountain

Our first hike in 2007 was the Tiger Mountain.
Finally, spring is here, we are happy to start hiking. Lars, Keiko, Brian and I decided to go to the Mt. Tiger for 5 miles hiking.

Keiko & Lars,
- Lars was a office mate with Brian. That's how we met, and we really enjoy thier company.


Keiko and I did not expenct that steep trails! I was almost Grrrrrrrrrr but sweet Brian carried all the bags, lunch box which I made (this is our traditional lunch box for hiking = girlic flied chiken, rice ball, egg, and apples), and he pushed my back to be able to walk easily. (Thanks Brian, you are the best.) Lars started giving Keiko piggybag ;-)

Rika Smiles, almost the top!



Brian is getting tired, but ready for the lunch box soon!




When we got on the top to see some lakes and downtown Seattle and Bellevue, I was so relieved that I made it. We had lunch there. Some friendly birds joined us for lunch.

Birds ate egg, apple, etc etc.


However, going down was kinda harder than climing.... our legs started shaking.
That was tough hiking but I'm ready for another trails! When we got home, Brian and I were ready for taking a nap. After we woke up, we went to Bellevue park to see the sunset at Washington Lake.
I love how we can spend a great time together! We are going to Canada this weekend !!!

No comments: