Thursday, October 06, 2005

Raining Season

Nice summer is gone, and welcome to the cold season...

I thought I was a morning person. I woke up 6AM everyday for summer. However, I started feeling like ... 6AM is too early ... ten more minutes ... oh ... 7:00AM is still fine ... well ... here I am not a morning person anymore for winter time.

I wish I live in Hawaii. I envy my cousin who lives in Hawaii. Her closet represents a tropical island. Her colorful summer dresses, t-shirts, skirts and beach sandales are daily clothes. Look at my closet - rain coats, very thick winter coats, scarfs, jackets with hoods for raining, and so on. You can tell how it's complicated weather here I have. Oh, well, it's not that complicated because it's raining all the time. That's why I appreciate summer in Seattle.

Good thing is that I can study so hard because it's raining outside. One more other good thing is that I don't need a weather forecast in winter time. Just asume that it's going to rain.

I have a unique friend, Kelly. He loves this raining cold season. He saids, "Grrrrrrr" in summer but he saids, "WooHoo" in winter time. He is from Arizona, it's pretty hot place. He kept moving places tward north. If he needs cooler place than Seattle, I am sure that he would keep moving toward Canada.

Reading books sounds really good to me today with Gracie (cat).

No comments: