Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Junk Mails

I started receiving many kinds of JUNK MAILS in my mail box. "We know you love Pizza!" "This mail for Taco Lovers" How could you know that I love Pizza and Taco!? Moreover, how did you find my address? I have been cooking healthy food for long time so do not let me go back to 1999, which I gained 20 pounds in the U.S. That was nightmare!

First, I thought I used drier too long so my pants were shrunk. However, my cousin didn't notice me when I picked up her from Sea-tac Airport. And, I realized I was the one expanded ;-) I had to buy new pants! What a waste of money! So, I promise no more Pizza and Taco this time in the U.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no....you've got fat that much??? Seiko is now in Japan I was expecting to see "different" Seiko but still keeping the shape almost same as before...ganbare~~