Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Holiday Season!

Happy Holiday Seasons everyone!

Last spring, I finally graduated from BC with Interior Design in ASS degree. Luckly, I got a job with the same company, which I've been doing the internship last few years. Through these real clients projects, I learned so many things from my boss, Midori, and I experienced real construction process through these projects.

I have to tell you that real design is FUN although it's totally different experience from the school projects :D This year, our company completed the following projects. Enjoy! I look forward to our new projects in 2010. More design!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Midori Yoshikawa Interior Design Holiday e-Card
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Rika - did you design all those spaces???? AMAZING!!!

Howdy Tulip said...

I wish! I did all the CAD construction drawings and documents, and some material choices and tile layout etc. My boss, Midori, is very flexible to let me design some small spaces like bathroom etc., which I LOVE to start learning how to design a real space :D