Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Road Trip

Final is coming soon. This is the worst moment in a each quarter. However, this is also the best excited moment to think about what I want to do during a break.

After the final, I am planning to go to a road trip with Sam, Chuck and Brian. This is going to be a really fun trip from Iowa to Seattle. We will first fly to Iowa to visit their friends, Brandi & Mayce, and we will stay at their home for a week. Then, we will rent a car to come back to Seattle. We are mapping where we would like to go through this trip. They have their relatives near Iowa to visit, so I am the only person who is mapping Yellow Stone, National parks, caves, and lakes for hiking and camping ;-) I cannot wait for this BUT I have to finish the final exams first!

Brian is leaving here for Japan, Europe, and some other countries for a few years after the road trip. I hope that he will be able to make a really good memories through this road trip that can remind him that he has really great friends here in the U.S. always wherever he is.

WOW, I dreamed a road trip crossing the U.S. since high school. I should map more hiking and camping places!

Sam - Thanks for booking a rent car and arranging for everything!
Chuck - I cannot wait for hearing your jokes in a car for 7 days!
Brian - Can I pretend sleeping while Chuck is joking? Kidding!

Summer in 2005

No comments: